Welcome to Lanzarote Web Design. This site has been set-up by the Web Design, SEO and Marketing company Gandy-Draper to provide general information for our clients and the world as a whole.
The site contains various hints and tips and a variety of other content. Most will be useful information to anyone with an interest in using the internet for business, some will be a more light hearted take on the Internet world with a smattering of our own musings…
Without duplicating the background that can be found at the Gandy-Draper site (where you can also view our extensive portfolio), we have been offering web design and marketing services on and off the island since 2006.
If you are looking for web design in Lanzarote, we’d very much like to hear from you!
If you are shopping around for a Lanzarote based web design company, our advice is that you consider the following;
- How long have they been around, and will they still be around for the foreseeable future?
- Do they have a selection of past work proving the capabilities they claim?
- Apart from web design what other relevant business experience do they have?
- Do they work solely from templates or do they provide custom design?
- Does their own site look professional, or does it look like it was built by a novice?
- How much input are they going to give you into the project?
- Can they provide (checkable) testimonials?
- Are they registered as self-employed or as a legitimate business, or are they skipping the system?
- Do they offer sensible financial terms, with the bulk of the cost being due only when you, the client, is happy?
- If local knowledge is important to you – how much experience do they have of Lanzarote, as well as dozens of satisfied customers on the island?
The same advice applies to looking for a web designer pretty much anywhere – we know we can answer all of the above positively.
Lanzarote, as most ‘place in the sun’ destinations, has a transient population and sees many come and go. This makes our business quite interesting at times – with new ‘competitors’ appearing and disappearing. Should for whatever reason you may not wish to use us – we’ll willingly pass on the details of a couple of our reputable and long standing competitors rather than allow you to get ‘ripped off’ by the less scrupulous and /or less able individuals on the island. Harsh words we know, but honest!
We hope you enjoy this site and that you glean some useful information on it, we’d love to hear from you with comments, suggestions, or questions via email.
Disclaimer: Alan and Elle left Lanzarote in 2012 and now live in Mainland Spain. However, they retained many clients and are still building Lanzarote websites on a regular basis, as well as continuing to provide support services to their existing clients still on the island.